Your spine is the motor to your brain!
Did you know?
• Every 3 seconds someone gets diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia
• Dementia starts in the brain 30 to 50 years before symptoms appear
• Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death -The average burden on families dealing with late-stage dementia is $300,000
• 46+ million people are losing their minds (this will double every 20 years)
• The “silent epidemic” of early-onset dementia is on the rise
Brain based conditions are a BIG PROBLEM. One key point that deserves repeating is that these problems are silent, and asymptomatic for 30-50 years before being detected.
Listen: I cannot adjust the space between your left and right ears. Only you can. To walk around and assume your healthy & functioning fine because you have no symptoms is misleading you into a possible dark alley of medical bills. These statistics above should validate that idea contrary to our societal status quo.
Keep in mind (no pun intended) your spine is the motor to your brain and is responsible for approximately 90% of the nutrition and energy into the brain. Nobel Prize winner Dr. Roger Sperry proved this. Your weekly spine care has the potential to help balance out a stressed brain in today's world and help you protect yourself against these silent problems.
This information shouldn't scare you, it should remind you to elevate your game, to make room and time for your health regardless of symptoms or lack there of. Thank you for taking 5 minutes to read this fresh content. Education is inoculation from the status quo virus infecting our community.
***Lets make America healthy again (SMILE)
Dr. Zev Mellman- Davie FL Chiropractor